1. All goods are offered subject to availability.
2. Delivery of goods will be made to the Purchaser’s premises.
3. Delivery to alternate addresses will only be made with prior agreement.
4. All deliveries should be carefully checked & cartons counted to ensure the correct number of cartons/garments are delivered as no responsibility will be accepted once the delivery has been accepted.
5. No responsibility is taken for late or non-delivery by couriers, although we will do our best to ensure goods are delivered on time.
6. All delivered goods must be checked for damages, errors & quantities within 24-hours of receipt.
7. All damages, errors & incorrect quantities must be reported to us via email or telephone within 24-hours of receipt or notify us within a maximum of 3 working days in writing.
8. Claims for non-receipt of goods must be supported by the couriers Proof of Delivery and a delivery note stating the goods have been signed as unchecked, short or damaged as appropriate.
9. Damaged Parcels
Any damaged parcels should be checked with the courier present and signed for as damaged.