We know that you will be pleased with your purchases from Bulkworkwear.co.uk, however, there may be occasions when you will need to return items to us. So, you can usually return any items for a replacement or a full refund, in the unlikely event you are not completely satisfied. You will need to make any returns within 14 days of your purchase.
Our returns service
You can simply return the items with a choice of your own courier as well as the Royal Mail.
Organising the return?
• In the unfortunate circumstance you receive a wrong or faulty item, we will Pay for & arrange the return of the items.
• In the unfortunate circumstance of a disputed fault between us and the buyer ( Size is not measuring as per the size guide displayed), we reserve the right to request the buyer to return the item back to us, at the buyers expense via MyHermes. Once the item is back with us, we will inspect the returned goods and refund the goods together with the return postage cost if appropriate.
• You will have to organise the return of items to us for any other reason.
Returning Customised products
We will accept the return of customised goods only if they are incorrectly supplied or faulty.
We do not offer a free return service for items that do not fit.
We will replace customised goods only if they are incorrectly supplied or faulty.
We will accept the return of garments specified as special colours and sizes only if they are incorrectly supplied or faulty.
We will only replace garments of special colours and sizes only if they are incorrectly supplied or faulty.
We do not accept the return of garments specially manufactured, specially ordered, assembled in line with customer requirements, embroidered or printed either by Bulkworkwear.co.uk or the customer, unless goods are deemed faulty or incorrectly supplied.
Garments that are customised can not be returned if they do not fit. We urge all customers to purchase a sample prior to placing customised embroidered or printed orders.
We do not accept the return of clearance or end of line goods.
We do not exchange or refund garments specially manufactured, specially ordered, assembled in line with customer requirements, embroidered or printed either by Bulkworkwear.co.uk or the customer, unless goods are deemed faulty or incorrectly supplied.
We cannot exchange or refund goods from clearance sales or end of line sale.
We cannot refund, accept returns or exchange any goods that have been used, washed or damaged due to use and wear & tear. This includes damages in return transit back to us. It is the customers responsibility to ensure goods are packaged securely when returning items.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
In the unfortunate circumstance of goods/products delivered with errors, caused due to production or manufacturing process, Bulkworkwear.co.uk reserves the right at its sole discretion, to correct these prior to offering a refund.
Returning underwear/lingerie, control wear, hosiery and swimwear
We're happy to exchange the goods or refund your money if the goods are faulty. However, if the goods are not faulty and you have decided that for whatever reason, they are not for you, all you have to do is return the goods, unopened, in their original condition within 28 Days of receipt of goods. Unfortunately, if the goods have been opened, then we cannot exchange or refund any money as we are unable to resell the product for reasons of health and hygiene
How to return goods to Bulkworkwear.co.uk
1. To start a return request, you can login to your account. Click on the order history tab and follow the instructions.
You may also click on returns at the bottom of the homepage or simply e-mail [email protected] with your request and order number. This MUST be done within 14 days of receiving your order
2. Fill out the returns note & send it back your garments.
3. Return the Unwanted, unworn, unmarked goods in the original packaging 'as new' with all tags in place and suitable for resale. You MUST send these back to us within 28 days of requesting your return.
4. Once we receive the goods, we will issue a full refund via the original method used to pay for your order.
5. Refunds for eligible returned goods will be made in full excluding any postage charges paid. Postage charges are non-refundable.
How long will my refund take?
We aim to complete the refund within 7 working days of receiving the returned items, this process can take longer. Please allow up to 15 days for your refund to be processed.
We cannot accept the return of:
· Goods, which have been personalised for you, such as printed/stitched, customised, etc.
· Products such as underwear, swimwear, cannot be returned for hygienic reasons once the goods have been removed from their packaging.
· Where goods have been specially ordered for you, unless faulty, we are unable to cancel the order, refund or offer an exchange.
· This does not affect your statutory rights.