We know that you will be pleased with your purchases from Bulkworkwear.co.uk, however, there may be occasions when you will need to return items to us. So, you can usually return any items for a replacement or a full refund, in the unlikely event you are not completely satisfied.
Our returns service
We offer you the convenient and free MyHermes Parcelshop Drop Off service for returning items. You can find your nearest Parcelshop business and how to use the service here.
Organising the return?
• In the unfortunate circumstance you receive the wrong or faulty, we will Pay for & arrange the return of the items.
• You will have to organise the return of items to us for any other reason.
Returning Customised products
We will accept the return of customised goods only if they are incorrectly supplied or faulty.
We will replace customised goods only if they are incorrectly supplied or faulty.
We will accept the return of garments specified as special colours and sizes only if they are incorrectly supplied or faulty.
We will only replace garments of special colours and sizes only if they are incorrectly supplied or faulty.
We do not accept the return of garments specially manufactured, specially ordered, assembled in line with customer requirements, embroidered or printed either by Bulkworkwear.co.uk or the customer, unless goods are deemed faulty or incorrectly supplied.
Garments that are customised can not be returned if they do not fit. We urge all customers to purchase a sample prior to placing customised embroidered or printed orders.
We do not accept the return of clearance or end of line goods.
We do not exchange or refund garments specially manufactured, specially ordered, assembled in line with customer requirements, embroidered or printed either by Bulkworkwear.co.uk or the customer, unless goods are deemed faulty or incorrectly supplied.
We cannot exchange or refund goods from clearance sales or end of line sale.
We cannot refund, accept returns or exchange any goods that have been used, washed or damaged due to use and wear & tear.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
In the unfortunate circumstance of goods/products delivered with errors, caused due to production or manufacturing process, Bulkworkwear.co.uk reserves the right at its sole discretion, to correct these prior to offering a refund.
Returning underwear/lingerie, control wear, hosiery and swimwear
We're happy to exchange the goods or refund your money if the goods are faulty. However, if the goods are not faulty and you have decided that for whatever reason, they are not for you, all you have to do is return the goods, unopened, in their original condition within 28 Days of receipt of goods. Unfortunately, if the goods have been opened, then we cannot exchange or refund any money as we are unable to resell the product for reasons of health and hygiene
How to return goods to Bulkworkwear.co.uk
2. Fill out the returns note that you will need to send back with your garments.
3. Return the Unwanted, unworn, unmarked goods in the original packaging 'as new' with all tags in place and suitable for resale.
4. Once we receive the goods, we will issue a full refund via the original method used to pay for your order.
How long will my refund take?
We aim to complete the refund within 7 working days of receiving the returned items, this process can take longer. Please allow up to 15 days for your refund to be processed.
We cannot accept the return of:
· Goods, which have been personalised for you, such as printed/stitched, customised, etc.
· Products such as underwear, swimwear, cannot be returned for hygienic reasons once the goods have been removed from their packaging.
· Where goods have been specially ordered for you, unless faulty, we are unable to cancel the order, refund or offer an exchange.
· This does not affect your statutory rights.