Please contact us for further inquiries: [email protected]
1. The website collects your information when you choose to “Register” on our website, have a chat with one of our advisors online or “Contact Us” via using the relevant features of our website and when you visit the site’s pages.
2. We may ask and collect the following types of information in order to provide you with the use of our website. This includes Usage Data, which may include information such as your IP address, browser type, browser version, time of your visit, etc. (PLEASE SEE OUR COOKIES POLICY FOR MORE INFORMATION) and Personal Data, referred to in this policy. The personal data will include the information, which we will use to identify you, such as:
- Full name
- Email address
- Contact number
- Home address
3. We do not distribute or share customer’s data, unless we need so for the purposes of fulfilling the order. If we do need share some or all information provided by the customer with anyone outside our company, including, but not limited to, our partner/s- we will notify the customer immediately and request consent.
4. We may collect your non-personal information from cookies, server logs and similar technology from your browser or mobile device, including your IP address (PLEASE SEE OUR COOKIES POLICY FOR MORE INFORMATION).
5. Some of the non-personal information can be combined with the personal information that is collected. When this is done, your non-personal information will be treated as personal information if the information may be used to identify or locate our customers in the same way as the personal information.
6. We collect personal information only when you specifically and knowingly give it to us, for example by filling out an online form, giving our representatives your business card, connecting to us through a company account on social media or by sending us an email. We record the date and time when you give us this information and keep track of where we send it.
7. We will use the personal information you give us for the reasons stated when you provided it. We will only use it for other reasons where legally we must or where this is allowed by law.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a European Union (EU) privacy law that regulates how we will store, process and use the personal information of people located in the EU. Personal data is defined as any piece of data that, used alone or with other data, could identify a person.
If f you are an EU/UK citizen, under the GDPR, you have the right
to ask us for details about the way we use your personal data and you can ask
us to do certain things with that data. These include:
• to correct your personal data;
• prohibit the use of your personal data for certain tasks;
• remove your personal data from our records completely; or
• ask how your personal data is being use.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
The provision of all the information is obtained from you and is necessary in order for us to provide you with our services.
Bulkworkwear.co.uk uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
B. Performance of Contract - to perform the contract, we are to enter into or have entered into with you.
C. Legitimate Interest – we make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interest. This means we process your data in the interest of our busines and conducting and managing our business and to enable us to give you the best service and most secure experience.
D. Legal Basis - To protect our business operations and comply with UK Laws, we reserve the right to supply Government Agencies with relevant information on request. This includes but is not limited to: Police, HMRC, Trading Standards, etc.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. For example, details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
We do not collect any data from Minors under the age of 18. No one under the legal age requirement may provide any personal information to or through our website while using the Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors. In the event that we find out that we have collected personal information from a minor without verification of parental consent, this information will be deleted. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a minor, please contact us at: [email protected] .
Storing and using personal information
1. bulkworkwear.co.uk and its owner/s maintain control of any personal information of its customers and visitors. We protect your information and do not disclose it to any third parties, unless we have a separate agreement with you that allows us to do so and we have acquired your consent to do so.
2. We may send you a welcome email/text or otherwise contact you to verify your account and other transactional emails for operational purposes. Those communications can be stopped by terminating your account with us and by emailing [email protected] .
3. We may also use the information to contact customers and prospects to further discuss their interest in our company, the Services we provide and ways we can improve them. We may also Email a customer newsletter and updates about the Services or the business. You can opt out of receiving these communications by emailing us as per our opt-out policy (below).
4. You agree that we may use your personal information in relation to our services and tools, deliver targeted marketing and promotional offers.
6. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. We also limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know and they can only process your personal data on our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Transfer of Data
1. Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
2. If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Kingdom and process it there.
Third party sites
This website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other websites. Customers and visitors must check the policy statement of these other websites to understand their policies. Customers and visitors who access a linked site may be disclosing their private information. It is your responsibility to keep such information private and confidential.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Your data protection rights and Opt-out Policy
If, at any time after registering for information or ordering the Services, you change your mind about receiving information from us or about sharing information with third parties, send us a request specifying your new choice at [email protected] .
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable i.e. where processing is based on legitimate interests, direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
Your right to data portability - You have the right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable i.e. where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means)
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at [email protected] .
Please contact via email in first instance.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at [email protected] .
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the ICO (
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk